1. When and why did you decide to start blogging?
I decided to start blogging last March (2017) because I liked the idea of having a platform in which I could express myself and passions while inspiring others! I never knew that blogging could be such a fun and expressive outlet!
2. What is your favorite item we carry? How would you style it?
I have been currently obsessing over the Valentine’s Day looks, everything is so cute and girly! I would pair a dress or romper with some strappy heels and gold jewelry.
3. What do you do for fun outside of blogging?
I love being around friends and family, they are my biggest supporters! Going to events, dinners, and movies are some of my favorite weekend activities, but I also enjoy a good movie night at home with my fiance and fur baby Clooney<3.
4. What do you hope your audience gains from visiting your Blog / IG?
I hope that my followers can see my passions and become inspired and motivated, and realize fashion blogging is an amazing way to help others! I never want to appear unauthentic, so I try and show my truest self through my page so that my audience can really connect and take me seriously.
5. How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as girly and chic, with a vintage edge. The outfits I display on my page is not geared towards just one specific style, I like to branch out and always try new styles! I love fashion all around and am always up for creating new looks!
6. Do you ever get recognized when you’re out?
I have introduced myself to a few people before who have known me through my Instagram / blog and I may or may not know them! But usually I like to tell them not to base me off of an online “follower count” because I am a real person! I would hate people to think of me in that way, and really get to know me first! Most people are really impressed and inspired by my blogging and that makes me feel really accomplished and grateful.
7. Is there any additional information you would like the world to know?
Any advice for bloggers starting out (or anyone in general) would be to make sure to stay true to who you are, and never try and appear as someone you are not. Don’t let the idea of being some big blogger get in your head. Having a blog and being an influencer is about helping inspire others while having a creative outlet for yourself. It’s not only about the views, followers, or money. Make sure you’re doing something you really truly enjoy, and that’s true for anyone!
Follow Mackenzie on Instagram at @_mackenziebay_
Twirl Girl Red Ruffle Cold Shoulder Dress
This fun and flirty dress, is the perfect eye-catcher to wear this V-day. It’s bright red color, fun ruffles, and perfect waist line allows for versatile wear. Also, the pop of showing some shoulder allows for breathable movement for your night out! This dress can be matched with heels or sandals depending on the occasion. Shop the dress.
Ladies Night Flare Sleeve Romper
Floral prints are a must-have this V-Day and easily provide that perfect amount of boho vibe we all wish we had. The long, flared sleeves, with the plunging neckline and key-hole back gives a sexy mix to this ensemble. Wearing a romper also might provide more comfort to those who stray away from dresses without losing that girly touch! Shop the romper.
Amuse Society Beachscape Poppy Red Wrap Dress
A perfect poppy red, classic maxi dress to follow the Valentine's theme of warm colors. This dress falls on the more casual side, hugging just the right amount of curves with a flirty self-tie. The color will bring a pop to any picnic date or stroll this V-day. Shop the dress.
Black Velvet Catwalk Mini Dress
Every woman needs an LBD in their closet and this one is a winner! Sexy, black, and velvet, what more could a girl want in a dress for Valentine’s Day! This mini dress is the perfect way to capture your date’s attention, really quick. The strappy choker and form fitting size will just make the accessorizing part easier because the dress has it all. Shop the dress.
All Dolled Up White Lace Inset Romper
Of course we had to add our favorite white lace romper to the list! This romper can be worn for any date, at any time of day! The classy v-neck, elastic waistband, and flouncy, lace sleeves, really add that extra wow factor to this ensemble. We love the fit and are sure all the attention will be on you this Valentine’s Day! Shop the romper.
Add any of our V-Day accessories to these amazing outfits for the perfect finish! Our strappy heels, chokers, or bangle bracelets would provide the finishing touches to any of our top five picks!
Follow us on our Instagram page for more ideas: @herboutique
These are the perfect go-to sweaters to complete your OOTD! They can easily be paired with your favorite jeans or leggings.
Shop classic sweaters here.
Can’t decide on what to wear? Add these sweaters to your wardrobe to add some style to your everyday wardrobe.
Shop striped sweaters here.
These sweaters give the classic sweater a little somethin’ extra. Make your outfit look effortless with these cute styles.
Shop all sweaters here.
1. Start by grabbing three pieces at the front top of your head.
2. Begin to tightly reverse braid until you reach the back of your head.
3. When you reach the end, secure with a hair tie.
4. Carefully loosen the braid by slightly pulling the pieces apart.
5. Take the pony tail and wrap it into a messy bun.
6. Secure the bun with bobby pins.
7. Finish off with hairspray!
What You'll Be Needing:
1. Begin by applying the color Sherbet from the Self Made Palette all over the crease with Bdellium Tools brush #785.
2. Using a matte warm brown, apply to the outer corner of the crease using the Morphe M506 brush.
3. Apply the color Primavera from the Modern Renaissance Palette all over the lid with Bdellium Tools brush #774.
4. To highlight the outer corner and brow bone, apple the color Tempera using Bdellium Tools brush #774.
5. Next, gently apply eyeliner to create a wing on the upper eyelid and lower waterline. We used Mabelline Eye Studio in Black with Monada MSBR16 brush.
6. Smudge to continue in the lash line for a softer look.
7. Add a few coats of mascara to finish off the look!
|Page:||Show per page|