1. Start by grabbing three pieces at the front top of your head.
2. Begin to tightly reverse braid until you reach the back of your head.
3. When you reach the end, secure with a hair tie.
4. Carefully loosen the braid by slightly pulling the pieces apart.
5. Take the pony tail and wrap it into a messy bun.
6. Secure the bun with bobby pins.
7. Finish off with hairspray!
What You'll Be Needing:
1. Begin by applying the color Sherbet from the Self Made Palette all over the crease with Bdellium Tools brush #785.
2. Using a matte warm brown, apply to the outer corner of the crease using the Morphe M506 brush.
3. Apply the color Primavera from the Modern Renaissance Palette all over the lid with Bdellium Tools brush #774.
4. To highlight the outer corner and brow bone, apple the color Tempera using Bdellium Tools brush #774.
5. Next, gently apply eyeliner to create a wing on the upper eyelid and lower waterline. We used Mabelline Eye Studio in Black with Monada MSBR16 brush.
6. Smudge to continue in the lash line for a softer look.
7. Add a few coats of mascara to finish off the look!
1. Begin the look by parting your hair down the middle or to the side, whichever is your preference.
2. Starting on one side of head, begin to braid from the top of your head.
3. Continue to braid until you reach the nape of your neck.
4. Secure hair with a hair tie.
5. Follow steps 2 - 4 to the other side of head.
6. Either straighten or curl the ponytails to add some style.
7. Spray with hairspray!
What You'll Be Needing:
1. Start the look by applying Laura Mercier concealer across the entire lid to apply a base using Bdellium Tools brush #767.
2. Carefully apply Nars Dark Rite shadow pencil to the outer and inner corners of the lid.
3. Using m.o.t.d, apply colors Unlimited and Unclocked from the Lorac Gold Palette to the center of the lid.
4. Next, gently apply Nars Dark Rite Shadow Pencil and the color Unlimited to bottom lash line.
5. Highlight the brown bone and inner corner of the eye with the color Vermeer from the Modern Renaissance Palette.
6. Complete the look with a few coats of mascara!
1. Part hair evenly down the middle and tie one side of hair to keep the part separated.
2. Flip head over and begin to braid one side of head with thin pieces.
3. Braid until you reach the top of your head and secure with a hair tie.
4. Continue steps 2 and 3 to the opposite side of your head.
5. Take the first braid you did and twist the ponytail into a bun and secure with a hair tie or bobby pins.
6. Continue step 5 to the other side.
7. Spray the braids and buns with hairspray.
|Page:||Show per page|