1. Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
Hi everyone! I'm Molly from Style Miss Molly. My blog is a mix of fashion and words of encouragement to help my readers find inspiration around every corner of their daily lives. I have lived in Seattle all my life and I love living in the Pacific Northwest. It is one of the most beautiful places ever!
2. When and why did you decide to start blogging?
I started blogging May of 2015. I wanted a creative outlet to express myself through writing and sharing my personal style was the perfect outlet for it.
3. What is your favorite item we carry? How would you style it?
My favorite item is the MINKPINK Biker Jacket. Styling this jacket is so easy with limitless possibilities like my all time favorite look of jeans and heels or even over a girly dress. I love to rock edgy-chic looks and that makes this jacket a very versatile piece to own.
4. What do you do for fun outside of blogging?
Outside of blogging, I have a side of me that loves to be outdoors. As much as I love to dress up, I love to go hiking, camping, biking and exploring the wanderlust side of me. There's so much beauty around, if we only take the time to seek it and enjoy it!
5. What do you hope your audience gains from visiting your Blog / IG?
Above all, I hope my audience leaves inspired. Whether that be through personal styling ideas or words of encouragement, I want every reader to leave smiling knowing they can take on anything with the confidence found within them.
6. How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as sophisticated and timeless, with a little bit edge. I love a feminine outfit and classic pieces as much as I love to throw on a moto jacket and mix an edgy-chic look!
7. From having such a large following on Instagram, do you ever get recognized when you’re out?
I never would have expected it to happen, but yes! Nothing is more exciting than to meet Insta-babes from the online world in person. Even though I'm so surprised every time, it's actually pretty fun when it happens!
8. Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
As a nature lover and adventurer, I also love to travel. It would be amazing to be traveling worldwide as a blogger. Blogging from a cafe in Italy or a beach in Australia would be a dream come true. The possibilities for photo locations are limitless and inspiration can literally be found at every corner.
9. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
My followers do that for me. They are my biggest inspiration and motivation. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am today. Their support means everything to me! They keep me going through every kind word and smile they bring to my face!
10. Is there any additional information you would like the world to know?
Here’s a fun little fact about me. Before my fashion blog, I had a teaching blog as a hobby filled with my fun stories as a Kindergarten teacher. Clearly I have always loved writing!